The IHSSA is committed to providing an accessible website and to ensure that the content of this website is accessible to everyone, including users of assistive technology. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact us to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and the assistive technology you use. We will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
We use Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 Level A as the minimum technical standards to develop and maintain this website. We exceed these guidelines in many instances.
We want everyone to be able to use, navigate, and interact with our website.
Accessibility features on ihssa.org
- Invisible skip links that lead screen reader users directly to the main content on a page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Headers that help define page organization
- Videos that are captioned and include transcripts and audio description
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.